... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.

I have to admit in the beginning I wasn't too fond of the whole "Red and Black" idea! But after getting involved I realized there was so much about life that I didn't know. – S. H., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

It has helped me a lot in more ways. So now I can work on my relationship with open eyes now and with responsibility, and respect. – S. C., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

I'm going to teach my grandchildren about tomorrow, not just about today, worry about tomorrow also. There is a tomorrow. Money wise. Think about it. Don't be like me. I don't want you to be stuck like me, like what I went through. I thought I was doing the right thing, being real cool, being somebody. I was a nobody. I want them to know there's a life out there to live. Don't want them to live my life. I don't want them to know this place. – Daniel C., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ