Don't Take Our Word

Now I Make Wiser Decisions

... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.

There are many ways to resolve circumstances regarding your finances to make life bearable, less stressful, and provide you with new perspective on life. There are many resources available. There is always "HOPE." – Virginia H., Administrative Assistant

A quirky pair who are both real down to earth. – High School Senior

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ