When your body and brain need to rest and recharge, consider doing something radical … DO NOTHING!

Looking back over the month of May, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade them.

This month was an emotional roller coaster filled with worry, stress, sadness, and an assortment of other emotions. And, in reviewing the Banter Bites to find my favorites, I realized Black's perspective is often the voice of reason, but it still didn't change the fact it was a very difficult month. I also realized that when it comes to the coronavirus, unfortunately the more things change, the more things stay the same …
Curious about Black's favorites this month?

So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in May?

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

Toward the end of the month, I thought we were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel … that as our cities opened up, we would find a new normal. Sadly, it turned out that the light was an oncoming train, and we were hit with the protests and riots associated with the murder of George Floyd. Which meant having to look a little harder for the things that remind you of all the good in the world …

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

Thanks to this highly successful Netflix series, finding a chess set now takes strategy and patience.