So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in October?

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

It being the month before the Presidential election, it is no wonder that many of the Banter Bites were about politics (and allowed me to use a four-letter word … VOTE), but it did bring up other issues that were addressed in my favorites:
Curious about Red's favorites this month?

It should be about getting from point A to point B – not worrying about whether it's a life or death decision.

A year of self-quarantining in the North Pole paid off for Santa.

It may be different. It may be disappointing. But remember … Thanksgiving is about giving thanks.

Meanwhile, we can't help but wonder – what would the pilgrims do?