It's exciting when an idea becomes an inspiration! What began as a cathartic process of enlightenment and life transition became a catalytic message to audiences nationwide. Red and Black are real sisters who take on a special persona when they confront and communicate about a real life interruption. – William P., Executive Director

The advice given by two wise women is the best advice someone can get. Thank you for taking the time from being a mommy and racing cars to help us with life. – Mariana R., High School Senior

I'll have a "Plan" for my future vs. living day to day.– Marian O.

In the past, the more money I made the more I spent. So, although I knew I needed to be saving more, I didn't because of my "screwed up" priorities and values. Thus, no matter how much knowledge I may have on any given topic, if my values and priorities aren't in sync with what is important, then all of the knowledge in the world won't make much of a difference. – C. Thomas, Chaplain