Don't Take Our Word

LOVED The Post "When The Romantic ..."

Let me say, I just LOVED the post from today, "When The Romantic ..." (or at least I saw it today on Facebook). Very relatable! At least for me. I feel just like you, Black! šŸ˜„ ā€“ Andrea H., Graphic Designer

The fact that Black + Red were there for each other + no matter what, they prevailed to better things.ā€“ Ms. Guerrero

I am in control. Take responsibility for your financial situation. Start today making change regardless how small it may be. ā€“ Vivian C.

That many of us have the same problems in life. ā€“ Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ