RED+BLACK - Safety Is Boring

Just because it's boring – doesn't mean it's not important.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED + BLACK - You Can Do Personal Finance

Red was 40+ years old, clueless about money, and found the topic confusing and scary. Until Black bluntly "set her straight" in this animation.

And, in our Conversation Starter, Financial Literacy – Sounds More Difficult Than It Is, there's a surprise for those that assumed Red was the only "clueless" sister.

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Some Things Can't Be Changed

Today's Banter Bite, "Happy Senior Citizens Day," is in honor of National Senior Citizens Day, but we think Black's words of wisdom (or was it sarcasm?) in this teaser lends itself to the celebration. Some people think of the past in terms of "Woulda. Coulda. Shoulda." but she thinks of all the lessons we can learn from people who've "been there" and "done that."

Curious about the "Back Story" to our animation teasers? Red's daughter, Sawyer, told us we needed to do some very short animated "teasers" … so Black said, "Great. You want to work in video production. Take the final working versions of our animation and start creating them!" So, she did!

P.S. – For those of you who've met us or seen us at speaking engagements, we'd love to know if you think the animators have accurately captured us! (You can email us at Banter@RedandBlackBooks.com.)

RED+BLACK - Girls Can Do Anything!

There's no telling what may have led up to this banter between Red and Black, but it's safe to say that Black has ALWAYS felt this way. Which is probably why from an early age she always wanted to be "That Girl"!