Forget about cookie dough … sounds like they may soon be missing out on the rental "dough".

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: When Black asked Red if she'd heard the latest about the Girl Scouts and President Trump, it almost sounded like the lead-in to a bad joke about cookie flavors. Red rolled her eyes and then braced herself. Instead, Black let her know about the Bloomberg article reporting that the Girl Scouts' New York City chapter was the latest organization seeking to cut ties with President Donald Trump.

It's hard not to have an opinion about this year's Olympics, but can we all agree that the athletes represent strength, perseverance, and hope?

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: The Olympics is the world's largest sporting event, and although it seems that history occurs both on and off the "field", it's safe to say that the Olympics means very different things to different people (especially us).

Keep Reading ... Show less

The "space race" used to be about countries competing … now, it's billionaires.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: We grew up in the 1960s when space exploration was in its infancy and space travel was left to the imagination of television show and movie writers; but since one of us was a theater major and the other studied business, it's not surprising we had very different reactions to the recent flights.

Keep Reading ... Show less

Coffee MAY reduce the risk of getting COVID-19, but masks, social distancing, and taking the vaccine WILL!

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Both of us are habitual coffee drinkers, so were curious about the potential benefits of our favorite beverage to lower the risk of contracting COVID-19, although our initial reactions to the study were (of course) very different.

Keep Reading ... Show less