Looking back over the month of May, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade them.

This month was an emotional roller coaster filled with worry, stress, sadness, and an assortment of other emotions. And, in reviewing the Banter Bites to find my favorites, I realized Black's perspective is often the voice of reason, but it still didn't change the fact it was a very difficult month. I also realized that when it comes to the coronavirus, unfortunately the more things change, the more things stay the same …
Curious about Black's favorites this month?

It's hard not to have an opinion about this year's Olympics, but can we all agree that the athletes represent strength, perseverance, and hope?

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: The Olympics is the world's largest sporting event, and although it seems that history occurs both on and off the "field", it's safe to say that the Olympics means very different things to different people (especially us).

Keep Reading ... Show less

The "space race" used to be about countries competing … now, it's billionaires.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: We grew up in the 1960s when space exploration was in its infancy and space travel was left to the imagination of television show and movie writers; but since one of us was a theater major and the other studied business, it's not surprising we had very different reactions to the recent flights.

Keep Reading ... Show less

Coffee MAY reduce the risk of getting COVID-19, but masks, social distancing, and taking the vaccine WILL!

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Both of us are habitual coffee drinkers, so were curious about the potential benefits of our favorite beverage to lower the risk of contracting COVID-19, although our initial reactions to the study were (of course) very different.

Keep Reading ... Show less