Design by Sawyer Pennington

Red's HeadRed assets.rebelmouse.io

Looking back over the month of May, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.

Black's HeadBlack assets.rebelmouse.io

You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade them.

This month was an emotional roller coaster filled with worry, stress, sadness, and an assortment of other emotions. And, in reviewing the Banter Bites to find my favorites, I realized Black's perspective is often the voice of reason, but it still didn't change the fact it was a very difficult month. I also realized that when it comes to the coronavirus, unfortunately the more things change, the more things stay the same …
Curious about Black's favorites this month?

    In a promise to “never forget” we’re rerunning our 2021 post so that we always remember …

    September 11 is a date on the calendar, but "9/11" is a date in history.

    BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Much like JFK's assassination was to an older generation (although Black's old enough to be included), we both remember exactly what we were doing when we first heard the news of the attacks on the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and Flight 93; but, interestingly, how we reflect on 9/11 is a bit of a role reversal.

    Keep Reading ...Show less

    Enjoying your favorite TV show and your favorite foods at the same time … what could be better?

    BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: What could be more basic (and nostalgic for many) than the TV dinner, although who would’ve thought something so simple could generate such different reactions from Red & Black?

    Keep Reading ...Show less