Design by Sawyer Pennington

Red's HeadRed assets.rebelmouse.io

So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in May?

Black's HeadBlack assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

Toward the end of the month, I thought we were seeing the light at the end of the tunnel … that as our cities opened up, we would find a new normal. Sadly, it turned out that the light was an oncoming train, and we were hit with the protests and riots associated with the murder of George Floyd. Which meant having to look a little harder for the things that remind you of all the good in the world …

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

    This may be one of the corniest things you’ll ever read.

    BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: It’s just a vegetable, so how can it possibly elicit such a strong reaction from Red, while, for Black, it’s more a source of amusement and even, it turns out, admiration?