So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in December?

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

This was a December like no other – between the election that refused to end and a holiday season turned upside down by the pandemic – but there was the best gift ever … hope. Hope for a better future. Not only because of the vaccine, but because of all the people stepping up to help others.

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

Forget about cookie dough … sounds like they may soon be missing out on the rental "dough".

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: When Black asked Red if she'd heard the latest about the Girl Scouts and President Trump, it almost sounded like the lead-in to a bad joke about cookie flavors. Red rolled her eyes and then braced herself. Instead, Black let her know about the Bloomberg article reporting that the Girl Scouts' New York City chapter was the latest organization seeking to cut ties with President Donald Trump.

Sure hope it has a better ending than the Humpty Dumpty nursery rhyme ("all the king's horses and all the king's men, couldn't put Humpty together again").

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: As if the news isn't bad enough, Black sent Red an Axios article about a very stark poll. And while Red found the summary scary and stopped right there, Black dove into the statistics found in the associated Axios-Ipsos poll. But either way, this is one of those situations where common sense will get you to the same result as polls and crunching numbers.

Looking back over the month of December, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade them.

There's no doubt that in December we were in the midst of what I call the holiday "silly season", which may be why the following are my favorites. Their titles were certainly a bit "silly" but hopefully they also made the reader curious. Looking back, even I wanted to refresh my memory of what these three Banter Bites were all about!

Curious about Black's favorites this month?