Design by Sawyer Pennington

Red's HeadRed assets.rebelmouse.io

So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in December?

Black's HeadBlack assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

This was a December like no other – between the election that refused to end and a holiday season turned upside down by the pandemic – but there was the best gift ever … hope. Hope for a better future. Not only because of the vaccine, but because of all the people stepping up to help others.

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

    In a promise to “never forget” we’re rerunning our 2021 post so that we always remember …

    September 11 is a date on the calendar, but "9/11" is a date in history.

    BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Much like JFK's assassination was to an older generation (although Black's old enough to be included), we both remember exactly what we were doing when we first heard the news of the attacks on the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and Flight 93; but, interestingly, how we reflect on 9/11 is a bit of a role reversal.

    Keep Reading ...Show less