The Daily Help

**IT HAPPENS

banter1
banter2
banter3
banter4
ACTIONABLE WAYS TO … OVERCOME S*ITUATIONS

WHERE DO I START?

When a crisis hits, it’s devastating. There’s no sugar-coating it. You ask yourself, why me? Why now? When it happened to Red, she felt like her whole life was collapsing. Her emotions were all over the place, jumping from fear to anger to sadness, mixed with feeling lost and alone. The more she thought about it, the worse it all seemed.

HERE’S ONE THING …

When something bad happens, we just want it to be a bad dream and wake up to how things used to be. We can’t change the past, but we can change our mindset to focus on what we can control. (Not sure you can? Check out Black’s A Control Freak’s Approach To Crisis Management – an amusing but thought-provoking multiple choice questionnaire.) When we do, we make situations better for ourselves and the people around us, as it gives us the focus and confidence we need to get through it.

THERE’S SO MUCH MORE!

We all react differently. What one person sees as a crisis may not be seen the same way by someone else, but that doesn’t make it any less of a crisis to the person experiencing it. The one constant is needing the confidence in yourself and the support of others (no one should face a crisis alone) to make it through to the other side. We created **IT HAPPENS in the hope it will help you, and the people you care about, get through a crisis.

START TODAY! WANT A FREE SAMPLER OF TEST-DRIVEN TOOLS?

Don’t tackle life alone. We’ve been there – done that –and want to share what we’ve learned to help you make better decisions and live a better life. When you sign up for the free sampler, we’ll welcome you into our community with our selection of the best fan-favorite tips and tools.

Your privacy will always be of upmost importance to us. We don’t spam or sell our mailing list. And never will. But our feelings won’t be hurt if you don’t want to share your name.

START TODAY! WANT A FREE SAMPLER OF TEST-DRIVEN TOOLS?
EXPLORE MORE