So, how are you planning to pick your favorite Banter Bites from all the ones we posted in November?

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

Do not need a plan. Will just pick a few and move on …

To say "Election Day" quickly became "Election Month" is an understatement, so understandably many of November's Banter Bites were about the election and politics. But my favorites were about how to escape, science, and the power of "big sisters":

Curious about Red's favorites this month?

We'll keep this simple and to-the-point … Happy Thanksgiving!

Is it even possible to have a single Thanksgiving favorite? Some have many – some have none!

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Red always looks forward to Thanksgiving, not just because she loves having everyone around her dining room table, but because she enjoys so much of the food; while Black tolerates the food and tries to forget that she's not a fan of "forced celebrations", especially this year's double hit as Thanksgiving falls on her birthday.

Of course, Red does all the cooking, not just because she enjoys it but because that way, she's guaranteed to get her favorites – cranberry sauce and cornbread stuffing. She enjoys the food so much that a few times a year she'll make a turkey dinner, but with much fewer side dishes.

Black, on the other hand, doesn't have any Thanksgiving favorites, unless you count a baked yam, which is nothing special as she makes them in the microwave year-round. But she does miss the years they used to go to the Omni Hotel for its amazing Thanksgiving buffet, and she could avoid all the traditional foods,

Some people love to make turkey and all the fixings. I prefer to make dinner reservations.

A movie with murder, designer clothing, amazing locations, sex, and money. Who needs the popcorn?! (Besides Red.)

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: Red loves going to the movies – sometimes because of the story, other times it could be the actors or director, but always for the popcorn; while Black's very discerning when it comes to "investing" a few hours to sit in a movie theater … but we both want to see "House Of Gucci."

Keep Reading ... Show less