Design by Sawyer Pennington

Red's HeadRed assets.rebelmouse.io

Looking back over the month of April, I'm having a hard time picking my favorite Banter Bites.

Black's HeadBlack assets.rebelmouse.io

You were a straight-A student, maybe you should just grade them.

Looking back to April's Banter Bites, I was thinking that my favorites would probably be about renewal and hope. (Hey, April's when spring arrives, with its green leaves and longer, warmer days.) But, instead, I found out that the theme was a bit more primal. They were about food and drinking …
Curious about Black's favorites this month?

This may be one of the corniest things you’ll ever read.

BANTER BITE BACKSTORY: It’s just a vegetable, so how can it possibly elicit such a strong reaction from Red, while, for Black, it’s more a source of amusement and even, it turns out, admiration?