In talking about some personal financial issues with my husband, he suddenly bursts out with "What would Black do?" We immediately had our answer. – Lucy C., writer and editor, 46

The genius of your approach through the back and forth of conversation is powerful. – Diana Schrom, Community Builder

You all are so supportive of all people from all walks of life. It's a pleasure knowing you. 🙂 – Jackie Aguilera

I have learned so many things about life and finance that I would not know otherwise. – Mr. G. Hernandez