Married at a very early age, following what was in my heart. I went in it for love, not realizing financial issues. It was a struggle, problems that came along with the marriage, struggles in everyone's life. – Victor R.

I believe your message on science is powerful and should be heard by as many as possible. – Deb Bershad, RN, BSN, Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse

Let me say, I just LOVED the post from today, "When The Romantic ..." (or at least I saw it today on Facebook). Very relatable! At least for me. I feel just like you, Black! 😄 – Andrea H., Graphic Designer

The genius of your approach through the back and forth of conversation is powerful. – Diana Schrom, Community Builder