Rather than trying to sweeten things up, they are "real talk." Keep it up Red and Black, thanks for the knowledge, it has been helping me in college, and I even took my folder, keep on spreading the word. – High School Senior

Now, I have the tools to be a better decision maker, applying the knowledge I've gained to better my life and my finances. – Christine D.

A huge "light bulb" moment was understanding the history and original purpose of credit cards. – C. Thomas, Chaplain

It has helped me a lot in more ways. So now I can work on my relationship with open eyes now and with responsibility, and respect. – S. C., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ