More than just money, about everyday living. How you deal with everyday situations. Focuses on money, but focuses on everyday situation you're put in. NO matter what – Red was ready to throw in the towel, Black was there for her, push her sister along, sometimes that's what you need. Keep walking through your struggles, don't give up. Live your life, no matter what life throws at you.– Robert G.

Now, I have the tools to be a better decision maker, applying the knowledge I've gained to better my life and my finances. – Christine D.

A huge "light bulb" moment was understanding the history and original purpose of credit cards. – C. Thomas, Chaplain

It has helped me a lot in more ways. So now I can work on my relationship with open eyes now and with responsibility, and respect. – S. C., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ