More than just money, about everyday living. How you deal with everyday situations. Focuses on money, but focuses on everyday situation you're put in. NO matter what – Red was ready to throw in the towel, Black was there for her, push her sister along, sometimes that's what you need. Keep walking through your struggles, don't give up. Live your life, no matter what life throws at you.– Robert G.

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

I realized how much I just let things pile up until it's overwhelming. – J. Golden, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.