There are many ways to resolve circumstances regarding your finances to make life bearable, less stressful, and provide you with new perspective on life. There are many resources available. There is always "HOPE." – Virginia H., Administrative Assistant

Now, I have the tools to be a better decision maker, applying the knowledge I've gained to better my life and my finances. – Christine D.

A huge "light bulb" moment was understanding the history and original purpose of credit cards. – C. Thomas, Chaplain

It has helped me a lot in more ways. So now I can work on my relationship with open eyes now and with responsibility, and respect. – S. C., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ