I have already made changes, went to the bank, set up an account for expenses only. When it's gone then I have to stop! – Denise R.

Now, pretty much prioritizing my life, realizing I need to work on communication issues with my family as well as my finances, been through bankruptcy, been through everything, fast-paced world. – Christopher H., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

I realized how much I just let things pile up until it's overwhelming. – J. Golden, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ