Their story began with the unthinkable calamity of Red's husband being fired. In a panic over her perceived impending financial doom, Red turned to her sister, Black, for a major dose of sisterly sympathy. Instead, Black took her sister back to the basics. – Stacey White, Economics/Social Studies Teacher

... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.

Like two sisters talk to each other, close relationship. Red, good person, smart, but depended on husband, but have to be self-sufficient. If he falls, be able to pick them up. Strong backbone. Two heads better than one. Ole country boy, trying to learn things, learned a lot, opened my eyes wide open. – Clyde G.

I have already made changes, went to the bank, set up an account for expenses only. When it's gone then I have to stop! – Denise R.