In the past, the more money I made the more I spent. So, although I knew I needed to be saving more, I didn't because of my "screwed up" priorities and values. Thus, no matter how much knowledge I may have on any given topic, if my values and priorities aren't in sync with what is important, then all of the knowledge in the world won't make much of a difference. – C. Thomas, Chaplain

The genius of your approach through the back and forth of conversation is powerful. – Diana Schrom, Community Builder

You all are so supportive of all people from all walks of life. It's a pleasure knowing you. 🙂 – Jackie Aguilera

I have learned so many things about life and finance that I would not know otherwise. – Mr. G. Hernandez