Now, I have the tools to be a better decision maker, applying the knowledge I've gained to better my life and my finances. – Christine D.

Red and Black!! They are exactly that, Red and Black. These two ladies are enthusiastic and are always trying to keep you entertained. – High School Senior

In talking about some personal financial issues with my husband, he suddenly bursts out with "What would Black do?" We immediately had our answer. – Lucy C., writer and editor, 46

I like warm and fuzzy and bats. Good one this week. Let's keep allowing Black to be a BIT warm and fuzzy. It's her best, even if she seems to like to show as being the opposite – but I love her all the same. – Lanier W.