Learning about Red and Black's mistakes has made me learn from them and I will be sure to be cautious and not make those mistakes when I go off on my own. – Jaime B., High School Senior

The genius of your approach through the back and forth of conversation is powerful. – Diana Schrom, Community Builder

You all are so supportive of all people from all walks of life. It's a pleasure knowing you. 🙂 – Jackie Aguilera

I have learned so many things about life and finance that I would not know otherwise. – Mr. G. Hernandez