I now know more about finances + how to focus on more important things in life. How our personal values lead to or direct our financial values. – Teresa W.

Now, I have the tools to be a better decision maker, applying the knowledge I've gained to better my life and my finances. – Christine D.

A huge "light bulb" moment was understanding the history and original purpose of credit cards. – C. Thomas, Chaplain

It has helped me a lot in more ways. So now I can work on my relationship with open eyes now and with responsibility, and respect. – S. C., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ