Like two sisters talk to each other, close relationship. Red, good person, smart, but depended on husband, but have to be self-sufficient. If he falls, be able to pick them up. Strong backbone. Two heads better than one. Ole country boy, trying to learn things, learned a lot, opened my eyes wide open. – Clyde G.

I like warm and fuzzy and bats. Good one this week. Let's keep allowing Black to be a BIT warm and fuzzy. It's her best, even if she seems to like to show as being the opposite – but I love her all the same. – Lanier W.

This (Any Recommendations For Letters Of Recommendation?) is AMAZING. 🙂 Thank you for sharing!!! Wonderful read. 🙂 – Kahley Warren, College & Career Readiness Advisor, FBISD Dulles High School

I believe your message on science is powerful and should be heard by as many as possible. – Deb Bershad, RN, BSN, Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse