I think we would share the "Funny One" title. In terms of "Wild One", gee that's a no-brainer, even my daughters would know the answer is my sister! As far as the "Smart One", I would say I might have more "book smarts" (or at least I did before I gave birth twice), but as far as I'm concerned, my sister is definitely the "Smart One."

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

  • We are both funny, but I am more outrageous.
  • I am definitely the wild one.
  • She has more book smarts; I tend to have more street smarts.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

That's easier said than done, and as you can see from our daily Banter Bites, my natural tendency is to freak out and overreact. And, I'll beat Black to the punch by admitting, "Yes, I'm finally using my Theater degree." But I often find that by either talking to Black (where she "forces" me to look at the situation pragmatically) or trying to guess what she'd say about a situation, it may not change my feelings of worry or being overwhelmed, but it does help me focus on what's within my control. And then I can, at least, try doing something about that.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

I think what she is trying to say is that we may not always be able to control things, but we can always control how we react.

That's easy! My two beautiful daughters.

Black's Head Black assets.rebelmouse.io

That I recognize I have so much to be thankful for …

I do not look to others; my inspiration is self-generated.

Red's Head Red assets.rebelmouse.io

My daughters, as they make me want to do better and be better.