I've gotten in touch with my core values again … honesty, hard work, giving back. – Judy G.

I believe your message on science is powerful and should be heard by as many as possible. – Deb Bershad, RN, BSN, Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse

Let me say, I just LOVED the post from today, "When The Romantic ..." (or at least I saw it today on Facebook). Very relatable! At least for me. I feel just like you, Black! 😄 – Andrea H., Graphic Designer

The genius of your approach through the back and forth of conversation is powerful. – Diana Schrom, Community Builder