I believe every reader – of every age – who has to make any decision about finances, marriage and family, or personal priorities will learn something of real value. – David S., historian and author, late 60's

There are many ways to resolve circumstances regarding your finances to make life bearable, less stressful, and provide you with new perspective on life. There are many resources available. There is always "HOPE." – Virginia H., Administrative Assistant

The advice given by two wise women is the best advice someone can get. Thank you for taking the time from being a mommy and racing cars to help us with life. – Mariana R., High School Senior

I'll have a "Plan" for my future vs. living day to day.– Marian O.