I'm going to teach my grandchildren about tomorrow, not just about today, worry about tomorrow also. There is a tomorrow. Money wise. Think about it. Don't be like me. I don't want you to be stuck like me, like what I went through. I thought I was doing the right thing, being real cool, being somebody. I was a nobody. I want them to know there's a life out there to live. Don't want them to live my life. I don't want them to know this place. – Daniel C., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ

The genius of your approach through the back and forth of conversation is powerful. – Diana Schrom, Community Builder

You all are so supportive of all people from all walks of life. It's a pleasure knowing you. 🙂 – Jackie Aguilera

I have learned so many things about life and finance that I would not know otherwise. – Mr. G. Hernandez