I'm going to teach my grandchildren about tomorrow, not just about today, worry about tomorrow also. There is a tomorrow. Money wise. Think about it. Don't be like me. I don't want you to be stuck like me, like what I went through. I thought I was doing the right thing, being real cool, being somebody. I was a nobody. I want them to know there's a life out there to live. Don't want them to live my life. I don't want them to know this place. – Daniel C., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ

I like warm and fuzzy and bats. Good one this week. Let's keep allowing Black to be a BIT warm and fuzzy. It's her best, even if she seems to like to show as being the opposite – but I love her all the same. – Lanier W.

This (Any Recommendations For Letters Of Recommendation?) is AMAZING. 🙂 Thank you for sharing!!! Wonderful read. 🙂 – Kahley Warren, College & Career Readiness Advisor, FBISD Dulles High School

I believe your message on science is powerful and should be heard by as many as possible. – Deb Bershad, RN, BSN, Certified Hospice and Palliative Care Nurse