I'm going to teach my grandchildren about tomorrow, not just about today, worry about tomorrow also. There is a tomorrow. Money wise. Think about it. Don't be like me. I don't want you to be stuck like me, like what I went through. I thought I was doing the right thing, being real cool, being somebody. I was a nobody. I want them to know there's a life out there to live. Don't want them to live my life. I don't want them to know this place. – Daniel C., Male Offender, Stringfellow Unit, TDCJ

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

I realized how much I just let things pile up until it's overwhelming. – J. Golden, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.