When I am released and at home I will know how to deal with my finances in a different manner. Beforehand I would never pay much attention, I blew away money like water. If I would've had the chance to know what I know now I would most likely be in a better position financially. – N. M., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

The genius of your approach through the back and forth of conversation is powerful. – Diana Schrom, Community Builder

You all are so supportive of all people from all walks of life. It's a pleasure knowing you. 🙂 – Jackie Aguilera

I have learned so many things about life and finance that I would not know otherwise. – Mr. G. Hernandez