Don't Take Our Word

I Blew Away Money Like Water

When I am released and at home I will know how to deal with my finances in a different manner. Beforehand I would never pay much attention, I blew away money like water. If I would've had the chance to know what I know now I would most likely be in a better position financially. – N. M., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

The fact that Black + Red were there for each other + no matter what, they prevailed to better things.– Ms. Guerrero

I am in control. Take responsibility for your financial situation. Start today making change regardless how small it may be. – Vivian C.

That many of us have the same problems in life. – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ