When I am released and at home I will know how to deal with my finances in a different manner. Beforehand I would never pay much attention, I blew away money like water. If I would've had the chance to know what I know now I would most likely be in a better position financially. – N. M., Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

I realized how much I just let things pile up until it's overwhelming. – J. Golden, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.