Now, I have the tools to be a better decision maker, applying the knowledge I've gained to better my life and my finances. – Christine D.

To budget my money, not just spend … spend … spend – Anonymous, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

I realized how much I just let things pile up until it's overwhelming. – J. Golden, Female Offender, Plane State Jail, TDCJ

... I was able to have deep insight into financial management. Now I make wiser decisions and share my knowledge with my parents and family. – Jennifer H.