A quirky pair who are both real down to earth. – High School Senior

Like two sisters talk to each other, close relationship. Red, good person, smart, but depended on husband, but have to be self-sufficient. If he falls, be able to pick them up. Strong backbone. Two heads better than one. Ole country boy, trying to learn things, learned a lot, opened my eyes wide open. – Clyde G.

I have already made changes, went to the bank, set up an account for expenses only. When it's gone then I have to stop! – Denise R.

Married at a very early age, following what was in my heart. I went in it for love, not realizing financial issues. It was a struggle, problems that came along with the marriage, struggles in everyone's life. – Victor R.